Job Opening - Now Hiring!
Reports to: Lead Pastor, Lia McIntosh
Hours: 8:30am to 4:30pm, Monday through Friday and some evening meetings
Location: 9420 James A. Reed Road, Kansas City, Missouri 64138
Summary: Organize and direct the activities of the church office and provide professional skills and support for the pastors and ministry.
- Possess a desire to serve the Lord
- Confirm a minimum two years of experience in the administrative field
- Have the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Demonstrate flexibility
- Relate to staff and volunteers in all areas
- Function as a team member and/or leader
- Exhibit strong organizational skills including the ability to organize and direct projects from start to finish
- Serve as a self starter
- Demonstrate excellent people and phone skills
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exhibit strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, Internet, Facebook, etc.
- Demonstrate strong problem solving skills
Essential duties and responsibilities (includes, but is not limited to): Manage email, phone calls and correspondence; create and print weekly worship bulletins; manage calendars; schedule meetings; create and maintain files (physical and e-files); assist with projects and events (as requested); assist with weekly worship preparation; church record keeping; maintain office cleanliness; create a warm hospitable atmosphere for guests who visit the church office.
Please email inquiries including resumes with cover letters by February 14